One of the first things that someone notices about you is your smile. Everyone desires pearly white teeth and a dazzling smile. However, with our fast-paced lifestyle, excessive consumption of caffeinated beverages, alcohol consumption, smoking or simply age can stain our teeth and dull their sparkle.
With growing awareness and inclination towards an immaculate appearance, Teeth Whitening Treatments have emerged as one of the most popular dental treatments. During the process of teeth whitening treatment, the teeth are lightened using a chemical substance (most likely a bleach) to remove the chromogens on the surface of the teeth.
The Cosmetic Clinic is the best Dental Clinic in Navi Mumbai with experienced teeth whitening dentists who ensure that your Teeth Whitening treatment procedure is completely safe and effective, and gives you the best value of your money with Minimum Teeth Whitening Cost for all Dental Services
The colour of the teeth and the cause for discolouration differs from person to person depending upon the intensity of and cause of discolouration. The nature of the stain is an important factor in understanding and determining the course of the treatment. There are two broad categories of stains:
The colour of the teeth can change at any point in life apart from these reasons. The thickness of the enamel also plays a part in the appearance of the teeth. As we grow older, the thickness of the enamel reduces. Teeth which have a thinner enamel appear to be yellow, and should not be mistaken for staining.
There are varied paths one can take to lighten the colour of the teeth. In general, most teeth whitening procedures work towards bleaching your teeth to lighten their colour.
Broadly, three main types of whitening methods are used:
1. Over the counter options: Do-it-yourself treatments that are administered without onsultation with a dentist. These teeth whitening treatments might seem cost-effective at first but are neither effective nor safe. These kits do not contain enough bleaching agent to lighten the colour of your teeth. They can become unsafe in the absence of a dentist.
In some cases, the mouthguard provided in the kit may not fit correctly, and the bleach may leak out onto your gums and in your mouth causing blisters. One must also be careful of salon treatments conducted by non-medical professionals since they are not certified or trained to conduct the procedure.
2. Professional at-home whitening kits: These kits are administered by a dentist are much safer than over-the-counter treatments. These kits include custom-fitted trays made from the impression of your teeth. These trays contain an agent that reduces the discolouration of the teeth. This treatment must be done for an hour every day for a period of two weeks.
3. In-office teeth whitening: This method of teeth whitening is conducted by a dentist in their clinic. It is the safest and most effective method for any type of teeth discolouration. Although this process is not very complicated, it takes a great deal of expertise to carry out the bleaching process safely without damaging the gums.
The technology required in this process is fairly modern hence the process reaches completion in 60-90 minutes.
At the Cosmetic Clinic, our dentists have received their education and training from the finest dental institutes. Along with their training, their experience of several years has helped them reach the highest level of efficiency and safety in their procedures.
Our team ensures that we hold the most stringent norms in terms of service quality, the safety of procedures and hygiene of the environment. All of these factors make us the preferred choice of several patients seeking teeth whitening treatments.
The teeth whitening cost in India varies quite significantly from procedure to procedure. The Cosmetic Clinic offers effective teeth whitening treatment at lower costs in Navi Mumbai, India. Improve your appearance by opting for affordable the cosmetic dentistry in Navi Mumbai at The Cosmetic Clinic.
What can you expect during teeth whitening treatment?
In the final step, the teeth are rinsed to remove to bleach and also treated with fluoride to decrease tooth sensitivity which is a common side effect of this procedure.
After the procedure, our dentist might advise you to avoid certain food items and beverages that can stain your teeth for 24-48 hours. These include tea, coffee, mustard, ketchup, red wine etc. It is advisable to avoid tobacco and smoking for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
Visit Dr. Shuddhodhan Gaikwad’s teeth whitening Clinic in Navi Mumbai for best teeth whitening treatment & consultation. We provide the best cosmetic dentistry services in Navi Mumbai.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the bleaching process cause any damage to the enamel of the teeth?
Usually, bleaching has an ischemic effect on skin and mucous membranes. However, our teeth whitening procedure is carried out by an experienced dentist using a recommended concentration of the bleach (5-35%), hence the procedure is considered to be safe.
2. Can the teeth be whitened in a single day?
The duration of the treatment depends upon the extent of pigmentation and the type of discolouration. If your discolouration is faint and extrinsic in origin, the teeth whitening procedure can be completed in a day.
3. For how long do the effects of a teeth whitening procedure last?
In most cases, the effects last for 1-3 years. However, it can be more or less depending upon the aftercare and overall oral hygiene observed by the patient.
4. How much does teeth whitening cost in India?
The teeth whitening cost in India varies quite significantly from procedure to procedure.