The Cosmetic Clinic has the best orthodontist in Seawoods, Navi Mumbai, who are highly experienced in the orthodontic treatment procedure and will help you get the desirable results with minimum orthodontic braces cost in Navi Mumbai.
One of the most important aspects of an individual's personality is their smile. Many people associate perfectly set, pearly whites with the overall health and beauty of a person. However, not many of us are blessed with even teeth, and they need to get the braces treatment in Navi Mumbai.
We know that perfect straight teeth are visually appealing, but did you know that an even dental structure can be medically preferred as well?
Fret not if you don't have perfectly set teeth. With present-day advancements in dentistry, orthodontic treatments undertaken by the best orthodontist can help you achieve the smile you've always wanted. Read more to know about the orthodontic treatment cost or braces cost in Navi Mumbai?
What is an Orthodontic Treatment?
Orthodontic treatment procedure is a way of straightening or moving teeth to improve the teeth' appearance and work. It helps to look after your teeth, gums, and jaw joints' long-term health by spreading the biting pressure over all your teeth.
Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry carried out by an expert orthodontist in Navi Mumbai and involving diagnosis and rectifying teeth and jaws to be appropriately positioned. When the jaws don't fit properly, several spaces where the food might get stuck, and bacteria can accumulate.
In such a situation, teeth are harder to clean and are at risk of periodontal disease and tooth decay, leading to early tooth loss. In some cases, the chewing pattern's discomfort might cause a strain on the jaw, neck, and shoulder muscles.
Furthermore, some of the best orthodontist in Navi Mumbai can help you achieve a better dental structure and overall oral health throughout your life. The Cosmetic Clinic, provides the best orthodontic treatment services as it is equipped with the best orthodontist. Also, you will find the braces cost in Navi Mumbai under your budget.
How do you know if you need Orthodontic Treatment?
Examining your teeth is the first step in understanding whether you need orthodontic treatment and what Types of Orthodontic Treatment is needed. Start by looking for crowded or crooked teeth, called malocclusions.
These include either shifted sideways, overlap onto the other teeth, or protrude farther from the surrounding teeth. A good way to tell if you have these is to floss your teeth. If there is resistance to the flossing action, the chances are that you need orthodontic treatment.
You might need orthodontic treatment if you see the following conditions:
1. Overbite: This happens when your upper teeth bite over the lower teeth. If you can see less than half of your lower teeth on closing your jaw, you might have an overbite or buck teeth.
2. Underbite: This situation occurs when the lower teeth are way too forward, or the upper teeth are backward. If you can see less than half of your upper teeth, the condition is called an overbite.
3. Open Bite: An open bite is a condition that occurs when there is a space between the front teeth of your upper and lower jaw and the surfaces of these teeth bite together in the back.
4. Crossbite: This happens when the upper teeth do not come slightly over the lower teeth when biting together.
5. Spacing: This condition occurs when there is excessive space between the teeth.
6. Crowding: Crowding occurs when the dental ridge has too many teeth to accommodate.
Once you identify your dental condition, it is wise to visit a qualified dentist and understand which type of orthodontic treatment is suitable for you. Our team of dentists and dental assistants are well-qualified and experienced with Orthodontic Treatment Procedure at the Cosmetic Clinic.
Our team understands your concerns and helps you in achieving the perfect smile you've always wished for. Our dentists conduct a thorough, detailed assessment of your oral structure and suggest suitable treatments for your teeth.
Our up-to-date equipment and stringent quality standards will ensure that you are happy, and your smile is happier.
Our team believes in the highest quality of hygiene and safety, which is why your treatment is guaranteed to be a safe one.
How do Orthodontic Treatment Procedures Work?
Dr Shuddhodhan Gaikwad Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics of The Cosmetic dental clinic is one of the best orthodontists in Navi Mumbai with minimum Braces Cost in Navi Mumbai.
Our dentist will study your dental structure by visual examination and imaging techniques like X-ray and C T scan before the treatment. We will ask you questions about your medical history and overall health. After an in-depth assessment, the orthodontist will determine a suitable treatment method for you.
Discuss your expectations, risks, and braces treatment costs with our dentist. The dental braces cost in Navi Mumbai will vary based on different aspects. The dentist will also help you take the correct steps before, during, and after the braces treatment to make the process smooth for you.
Many Orthodontic treatment methods can use. The devices used can be fixed or movable and help in the teeth' movement by restraining the jaw muscles and applying gentle pressure on the teeth and gums over time.
This gradually changes the direction and placement of the teeth. Eventually, the continuous pressure straightens the teeth and aligns them correctly.
Orthodontic treatment methods include:
1. Braces: Braces are a set of wires that enables the teeth to move slowly to straighten them.
2. Clear Aligners: Aligners are commonly known as clear braces and are pieces of custom-molded plastic that sit over the teeth and straighten them by slowly moving them. Patients require to wear retainers for 20-22 hours a day but can remove them while eating, drinking, or cleaning.
3. Elastics: Elastics are rubber bands stretched between the upper and lower jaw to straighten the teeth.
4. Plates: An Orthodontic Plate is a hard plastic device that fits around the top teeth and bottom teeth. It uses wires and springs to push the teeth into their place.
How can you take care of your teeth during orthodontic treatment?
Consult with the best orthodontist in Navi Mumbai and understand the steps you might need to take to your orthodontic treatment method. For instance, if you have braces, the chances of food get stuck, and bacterial infection is high. It becomes vital to brush and floss regularly to keep the brackets and wires free of plaque and food particles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How long does orthodontic treatment take?
Depending upon a variety of factors such as the severity of the issues, any bite issues such as crossbite, your age, and your teeth' health, an orthodontic treatment undertaken by the Orthodontist in Navi Mumbai can take up to 12 to 36 months.
2. How to select the right orthodontist?
If you intend to select the best Orthodontic Treatment Services in Navi Mumbai, then you need to check for the Best Orthodontist in Navi Mumbai possessing the following qualities.
3. How Much Does Teeth Braces Cost in Navi Mumbai?
Our orthodontist in Navi Mumbai, will choose the ideal teeth braces treatment cost for you, which will depend on the kind of treatment best suited to your needs. An orthodontic treatment done in Navi Mumbai is cheaper than Mumbai, and the type of invisible braces, often cost you significantly more than metallic braces.
4. Who Is The Best Orthodontist in Navi Mumbai?
Dr. Shuddhodhan Gaikwad, is the best orthodontist in Navi Mumbai, that you should visit and avoid missing a dental experience to remember. We provide a range of orthodontic treatment at an affordable cost.